Romanspage Global Current Job Opportunities [3 Positions]
Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organisations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Job Title: Cashier
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com