Reverton.Net Limited Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now
Reverton.Net Limited is an indigenous company incorporated to take up new challenges arising from increasing number of businesses seeking offline and online ICT solutions. Incorporated in 2012 as a limited liability company, we have deployed various online (real-time) and stand-alone solutions in the area of education portals, eHealth & mHealth systems, web solutions, network design/implementation, data collection using ODK, consultancy services and technical support services. We are looking for smart and ambitious software developers who are willing to work with a group of highly innovative people.
Job Title: Software Developer
The Software Developer II devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capability and limitation, operating time and form of customer desired results.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science, Information technology or related discipline (fresh graduate may also apply)
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare reports for management 8. Prepare general and detailed designs.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the systems development staff.
- Supervise and check the status of projects and work assignments.
- Develop, implement and test all system implementations within customer area or within information technology
- Assist the director in strategic development approaches.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
How to Apply
Interested qualified should send application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31/10/2017