Revenue Management Officer at Suburban Fiber Company Limited
Suburban is a Next Generation Carrier, with a smart and efficient network that spans the West Africa region region using the newest technologies such as IP, MPLS and Wi Max. Suburban is playing a significant role in the growth of internet penetration in West Africa by increasing the wholesale internet connectivity in Nigeria by over 800% over the last 2 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Management Officer
Reports To Chief Finance Officer
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of the revenue generated by the business
- Regularly follow-up with Business Enterprises and Customers to ensure timely and complete revenue collection
- Ensure minimal revenue leakage/ eliminate potential sources of revenue leakage
- Monitor and track debtor position/account receivables and facilitate timely recovery of debts
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop annual Revenue Assurance (RA) goals and translate the goals into an annual RA plan in line with the approved budget.
- Review, analyse and report all revenue information while complying with local and international accounting standards and practices.
- Periodically review and report on the status of the billing operations and process (Srun App)
- Using Odoo to generate monthly account statement of all customers.
- Provide relevant suggestions to the organisation on potential revenue sources to be identified and explored so as to increase revenue.
- Co-ordinate investigation, analysis/evaluation and resolution of revenue related issues that arise throughout the organisation.
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of cash
- Coordinate the invoicing process using the Odoo and online platform to provide future inflows to the organisation on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained on real time including Quick teller, SRUN and Odoo Apps.
- Attend monthly Sales and Marketing Meetings to maintain communication of strategies and need periods as per target.
- Advise the CFO with advise on customer account balances and make recommendations
- Participate in pre-launch product cost-benefit and ROI analyses
- Ensure the compliance with credit limits and other credit control procedures on the accounting systems and during transaction processing.
A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com