Retail Sales Executive at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reporting Line: The employee reports to the Retail Sales Manager and Retail Coordinator
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to Cross sell and up sell
- Familiarization with organization’s products and advise customers on its availability
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Give regular and timely updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Retail Sales Manager
- Minimum qualification HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences and Humanities
- Excellent People and Communication skills
- Experience in Retail/ Education sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Experience in Customer service especially in a one-on-one interaction
- Fast learner
- Responsible and committed to task assigned to handle
- Ability to blend into a new environment and work with people of different ethnicity
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period
- Attentive to details
- Ability to Cross Sell and Up-sell
- Certification in Customer Service would be an added advantage
- Resides in Lekki, Ajah and its environs
- Customer Service: Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sales and Marketing experience is also an added advantage.
- N50 000 – N60 000 Per Month (Negotiable)
- Other Benefits: Medical Aid, Training.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org