Research Officer at a Reputable Financial Institution
A financial institution offering investment banking stockbroking and assets management services with a large client base is recruiting to fill the role below within its Group:
Job Title: Research Officer
- To provide and disseminate critical information to the executive and other stakeholders
- To monitor, analyze government policies and capital/money market trends and provide register reports to the trade group executives, members and other stakeholders.
- Conceptual, analytical, decision-making, people and communication skills are required on this job.
- A minimum of first degree in Economics Accounting/FInance. Relevant professional experience such as CFA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience ri a market research environment
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application attached to CV with one coloured passport Photograph to: email@example.com
The Head, Human Resources,
Ikoyi Post Office,
Note: A reachable mobile phone number should be clearly stated on the application while the position in view should be written at the right side of the envelope.