Research & Development Officer Recruitment in a Leading Multinational Food Company
A customer focused Company and key player in the Nigerian Food Sector, a multinational with strong brands requires the services of a self motivated individual with requisite qualifications and competencies to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Officer
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
- Developing new food products (Seasonings, Beverages, etc.)
- Search for raw materials and making the formulations
- Ensure that only tested and approved packaging materials are used for production on assigned lines,
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Identifying Consumer’s Preference Tests and final test for commercialization.
- Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
- Good knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems.
- Any other assigned job.
The suitable candidate must possess:
- B.Sc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
- Minimum of five years experience in a Research’& Development on Food will be an added advantage.
- Good human management skills and planning with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong numerical/mathematical analytical Skills.
- Have experience of Laboratory chemical or/and fiscal test.
- Possess good microbe knowledge.
- Must be below thirty five years of age.
- Like cooking and eating.
The position attracts career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th November, 2017.