Research & Development Officer at a Customer Focused Company
Job Title: Research & Development Officer
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
- Developing new food products (Seasonings, Beverages, etc.)
- Search for raw materials and making the formulations
- Identifying Consumer’s Preference Tests and final test for commercialization.
- Process line inspection and monitoring to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials are satisfactory before commencement of production.
- Ensure that only tested and approved packaging materials are used for production on assigned lines,
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Good knowledge of GMP, QMS and ISO 9001-2008 systems.
- Any other assigned job.
The suitable candidate must possess:
- B.Sc/HND Food Science and Technology or any other food related disciplines.
- Minimum of five years experience in a Research’& Development on Food will be an added advantage.
- Strong numerical/mathematical analytical Skills.
- Have experience of Laboratory chemical or/and fiscal test.
- Possess good microbe knowledge.
- Must be below thirty five years of age.
- Good human management skills and planning with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Like cooking and eating.
The position attracts career opportunities and competitive remuneration packages.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com