A Reputable Firm Is Massively Recruiting – Apply Here
Jobemy Consult – Our client, a fast-growing/reputable company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced candidate to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ibadan, Oyo state
- Prepare, season, and cook soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foodstuffs in restaurants. May order supplies, keep records and accounts, price items on menu, or plan menu.
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a kitchen. You will need to read orders, understand instruction from the head chef, and talk to your fellow cooks to make sure the food is delivered hot and delicious.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints. If you are working in a place where they can see you, you might need to interact with the customer. Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Cooking requires great knife skills, proximity to fire and many dangerous elements. A steady hand will help you greatly.
- Sense of Taste and Smell: Knowing when food has gone bad, understanding proper seasoning and what tastes good will help you attract customers.
- Stamina: Kitchen hours can be long and grueling. You will need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and lift heavy objects from storage.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo state
We are looking to hire a Male and Female Supervisor on behalf of our client with experience in indoor & outdoor services. This position is responsible for supervising the department in a manner that is consistent with the company’s mission of excellence in service, selection and quality while achieving sales, and labor objectives and fostering a favorable employee relations environment.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- To Supervise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service
- delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must Posses a degree in related field
- Applicant must be in their late 20s or early 30s
- Minimum of 0-1 year working experience
- Applicant must be willing to learn and be very initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse facility
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy of Curriculum Vitae can also be submitted in person to the address below:
Jetheights Services Limited
9, Animashaun street, Opp Teju Specialist Hospital, Ajeigbe junction,
Off ring road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
For more information, call 09062470438.
Application Deadline: 13th November, 2017