Renewal Representative at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewal Representative
Ref ID: IV-17000XW3
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Reports to Director, Customer Success Manager for Sub Saharan Africa. Position is located in Lagos, Nigeria
- No direct reports
- Works as part of the Support organization contracts Renewals team
- Deliver to set renewal booking target and specific KPI’s.
- Responsible for timely renewals for medium-sized to large customers in assigned territory.
- Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable elements of Oracle*s portfolio. Meet productivity expectations on outbound calls for renewals.
- Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals.
- Identify and transfer leads to sales representatives for top-tier opportunities.
- Accurately forecast business targets and opportunities in territory.
- Will be responsible for Renewing Support Contract for both Hardware & Software
- Performing Quality Assurance on regional Support renewals business
- Maintain Good relations between Oracle, its customers and business partners
- Presenting quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process
- Maintaining Support Renewal forecasts and Oracle Service Contracts system (OKS)
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision makers in the designated Accounts
- Executing sales activities (e.g. presentations)
- Maintaining Account plans for Top Accounts
- Negotiating and commercial management of designated Accounts
- Managing the bid process through to closure
- Ensuring client issues are escalated to the relevant parties within Oracle
- Positioning the value of Support to customers
- Working with designated Partner organizations on specific opportunities and renewals
- Work closely with existing Renewal Reps in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Build and maintain relationships within Support and across Lines of Business.
- Write approval requests, where necessary, in compliance with Oracle standards.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the Service Sales Director. Ensure OKS is updated daily.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Oracle’s products and Services
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
- 8-12 years experience in sales or related area.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in IT Market
- Excellent Local and English Language
- Ability to travel & to work under pressure
- Excel, Financial tools competency
- Oracle Support Market knowledge
- Knowledge of sales cycle and process
- Experience of Service Selling
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Drive the renewal of Oracle*s contracts to existing customers.
- Credibility, attention to detail
- Decision Making
- Personal Drive, results orientation
- Influencing and negotiating
- Customer Focus
- Building effective customer relationships with mid management and C level
- Effective written and oral communication in business French and English
- Business Acumen
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online