Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Job Title: Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of quality risk assets to meet set targets
- Packaging of customers’ credit requests
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of clients’ businesses e.g. cash flow, profitability, P&L & Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Review loan applications to ascertain credit worthiness of clients.
- Rendering financial advice to clients
- Rendering weekly & monthly reports to the management
- Ensure proper KYC are conducted on customers
- Monitoring the loan portfolio and following up on repayment –
Relevant Skills, Qualification ,Attributes & Experience
- First Degree in any discipline
- At least 2-4 year’s experience in a Microfinance Bank lending to salary earners
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Sound Credit appraisal Skills
- Good understanding of business process
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with “Relationship Officer,Consumer Banking “as the Subject of the mail to: email@example.com