Relationship Manager at a Financial Institution – Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Relationship Manager – Financial Institution (PFA)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 6 years
- Location Abuja, Lagos, Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Ability to reach out and connect with prospects in High Net-worth Companies (HNC) and turn them to customers. To effectively establish and maintain productive and positive working/ business relationship with HNCs.
To make readily available these services under the auspices of company; to plan, organize and perform the Customer Relationship Management function of the company, implement the policy and strategy in order to ensure the achievement of agreed targets, through effective and efficient utilization of available human and material resources, dedicated to HNCs.
- Prospecting /Enrolment of New clients and Business Development in High Networth Companies
- Manage Relationship with Existing Customers and contacts in the organizations
- Educate prospective participants on the provisions of the PRA (Amended 2014).
- Making formal/informal Presentations on company’s offerings.
- Follow up on contribution (Funding of each participants account).
- Escalation of complaints and prompt customer feedback.
- Rendering the necessary report as may be required within stipulated time frame.
- Obtain market intelligence about prospects, competitions e.t.c.
- Ensure prompt processing and payment of retirement benefits.
- Organise CRM session/clinic for prospects and customers in designated accounts. Map out sales Strategy to WIN HNCs
- Drive achievement of target –Forms, AVC, Funding; Transfer e.t.c.
- Render Daily / Monthly Report Activity Reports. Monthly Account status Presentation.
- Perform other duties as may be directed by Management.
- Academic and Professional: First degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field;
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and other relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years post graduate experience in Sales/ Business Development and currently working for a financial institution
Must be resident of Lagos, Port – harcourt or Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject “Relationship Manager