Regulatory Affairs and Operations Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client has been active in the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry for more than a decade. It has presence in various therapeutic segments, leads an analgesic sub-segment and currently experiencing significant growth.
To fuel its accelerated development in the short/medium term and to achieve its long-term management, it wishes to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs and Operations Manager
- The incumbent will be the Chief Liaison Officer with all regulatory agencies and our manufacturing partners.
- He/she will be responsible for quality, compliance and reconciliations of manufacturing figures/deliveries
- B.Sc (Biological Sciences) or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Good with details, a writer, high in integrity index and a self-starter/manager.
Compensation is attractive and depends on experience and qualification
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, with current/updated Resume/CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Emails/CV’s should be MS word and must indicate position applied for and preferred location as part of heading.