Registrar at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe – The Governing Council of the College wishes to commence the process for the appointment of suitable and qualified candidates to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day general administration of the College.
- The Registrar is also Secretary to the Council, and to the Academic Board.
- The candidate for this post must possess a good honours degree from a recognised University in any of the Social Sciences/Arts subjects with at least twenty-one years cognate experience; or Master’s degree from a recognised institution of higher learning with at least 18 years cognate experience or a Doctorate degree with at least 15 years cognate experience and must have attained the rank of Deputy Registrar.
- The candidate must also be a current member of a recognised professional body and must be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- Candidates above 55 years need not apply.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory professional & development course is required.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable the post of Registrar in Colleges of Education and as may be determined from time to time by the Government’ Governing Council of the College.
Application Closing Date
2nd Janauary, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward 15 copies of type written application with15 copies of updated Curriculum Vitae giving following details in a sealed envelope:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary Level
- Extra-Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees
Also to be forwarded with the application are photocopies of each certificate claimed. Candidates are advised to request their named referees to send references on them direct to the Registrar before the closing date stated above.
All application should be forwarded to the address below:
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe,
- Post applied for should be indicated on the envelope
- This is a re-adveristment so those who have applied before should re-apply
- Only the applications of candidates shortlisted for interview would be acknowledged.