Registrar at the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu
The Management of Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu, a degree awarding Institution invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar shall be responsible to the Rector for the day to day administration of the College and shall perform such other duties as the Rector may from time to time require him to do;
- The Registrar shall be the Secretary to the Council, the Academic Board and any Committee of the Council and shall attend all the meetings of those bodies unless excused by the Council/Rector;
- Participate in the formation execution and review of policies as may be directed by the Rector Council
- Taking charge of the Registry, keeping statutory and other relevant records of the Institution;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Council and the Rector as may be directed; and
- Perform such other functions as the Council or the Rector may from time to time assign to him/her.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good first degree In Arts, Social Science or Humanities plus at least 26 years post qualification cognate experience or Master In the relevant discipline plus at least 23 years post qualification cognate experience or a relevant Doctorate degree in the relevant discipline with at least 20 years post qualification cognate experience;
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage:
- Working experience in a degree awarding Institution is an added advantage:
- Membership of a recognized professional body is mandatory; and
- Candidate most not he below the rank of Deputy Registrar in a recognized Tertiary Institution.
Salary and conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
- It shall be five (5) years initial renewable once.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their application accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address
- Contact address
- State of Origin
- Marital status
- Number amid age of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
The application and attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked “application for the Post of Registrar” at the top left hand of the corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy,
Note: The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Registrar, Bursar or Librarian as the case may be. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.