Regional Sales Managerial Position in a Leading International Business Organization
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Reference: 1361
Location: Lagos/East/North Regions – Nigeria
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Drive profitable volume/market share target for the assigned Region
- Ensures achievement of sales drivers objectives for the Region
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the corporate reputation & all Brand Partners via adherence to ethics, marketing / sales guidelines, processes and compliance with corporate governance procedures
- Feeds in to the Joint Business Plan with regional bias
- Responsible for the brilliant execution and evaluation of sales / marketing plans in the region
- Identify and develop training needs of ABDM’s, Sales Executives – in collaboration with the DGM-Commercial and HR to build sales capability and ensure a talent pipeline
- Responsible for driving business growth and capability development of key trade partners within the Region
- Drive effective budget management – to ensure return on our investment.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with all Brand Partners and their structure in the region
- Develop and manages the Regions financials for profitable growth
- Manage resources including cars, merchandising material and IT equipment
- Work in strong collaboration with the Credit Control unit to ensure zero incidence of breach on credit guidelines
- A Graduate with 5-10 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Consumer Marketing and / or Sales Management. A strong track record in Sales at a management level, with experience in at least two areas of Sales. Particularly critical is previous experience of Field Sales or other customer facing roles.
- Previous experience of leading / managing others, delivering results through teams and strong track record as a coach. Experience of change management is particularly valuable.
- Previous exposure to strategy development is valuable. Strong project management skills, commercial and financial capability are important.
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal
- A good understanding of Selling Capabilities and tools and how these interact together to deliver brilliant execution in Field Sales. Strong capability and ability to coach others in Sales Drivers, Managing Relationships (including negotiation skills), Sales Force Effectiveness, Outlet Segmentation, Joint Business Plan and Targeted Trade Investment.
- Previous experience of working with other parts of Sales and/or other functions is particularly valuable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply