Regional Operations Manager At Platinum Careers
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Regional Operations Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Location (Ghana /Accra)
Department: Operations Department
Reporting to: Zone Manager
Direct Reports: Country Manager
Role definition: Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a region in line with the company’s values and policies. The Regional Managers determine the operational practices of all the Centre in the region, making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with Company SOP’s, operates within budget and meets sales goals
Work Duties and Responsibilities
- Review financial statements, activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing improvement.
- Direct and coordinate operations activities for respective region
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline Country Managers,
- Responsible for ensuring national Centre operate smoothly and within defined
- Prepare and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to Zone Manager
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction Zone Manager and staff members.
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Implement or oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, conservation, or waste management. Green Task Statement
- Any other duties assigned by management
Required Knowledge and Competencies
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique,production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the
- financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents,government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Preferred Past Work Experience
- 3 years management in similar role experience in a customer service/ business process
- outsourcing (preferably in the service industry) role
- Worked in a project management role
Preferred Education Background
Masters degree in a business related field or project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply