Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
You’ll Contribute to ending World Hunger by:
- implementing an effective system to monitor progress, outcomes, impacts and successes of project activities and performance at all levels. Monitor all grant activities and ensure that the project complies with donor performance reporting requirements.
Key Activities in your Role will include:
- To provide technical oversight of AAH’s monitoring and evaluation activities of humanitarian programming in Northeastern Nigeria.
- To build the capacity of staff and partners on M&E through trainings, mentorship and coaching to ensure quality control of monitoring and evaluation activities, both at management and operational levels.
- To ensure capitalization, learning and reporting of all projects activities across the region.
- To support proper and adequate resource management: HR, Finance and assets.
- To represent the department and the organization at state and LGA level and promote Action Against Hunger’s technical viewpoints, guidelines and methods of work.
Does this Description fit you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or Computer Science, with relevant experience in data analysis in emergency or development sector.
- You have a Minimum of 4 years of previous experience working with NGOs covering multi-sectorial programming.
- You have Proven management and coordination skills (HR, projects, and stress management).
- You are able to adjust your own style to represent Action Against Hunger appropriately with a range of national counterparts, as well as colleagues from other cultures & professions.
- You can provide technical advice in clear, unambiguous language, patiently explaining to field teams the reasons behind your conclusions in order to develop their technical skills.
- You are diplomatic & can assist colleagues to handle difficult situations.
- You have Proven experience in a technical advisory role in monitoring and results management.
- You have Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques including proficient and skilful use of SPSS, STATA, EXCEL, Epi-info software’s.
- You have advanced knowledge of international humanitarian guidelines and standards including those of donors.
- You have experience with Mobile Data Collection Systems (ODK, Kobo) and providing technical guidance to field teams.
- You are Familiar with emergency donors (OFDA, ECHO, UN, DFID, FFP…) reporting and regulations.
- You have experience with market-based emergency response (ex. Cash Transfers, EMMA…)
- You have experience with Geographic Information Systems (QGIS, ArcGIS packages) and utilizing data for decision-making.
- You have Work experience in Nigeria.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online