Regional Coordinator at Society For Family Health
We require competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Project: A360 Project
- The successful candidate will lead all A360 Project activities in the four (4) states of Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo.
- S/He will work with the programme team to develop operational work plans and budgets, coordinate and implement comprehensive mobilization of adolescent girls of ages 15-19 years in accordance with approved project strategy to access services and effectively utilize standard operating procedures for the promotion of BCC, monitoring and evaluation of program activities.
- S/He will provide technical assistance to the state agencies (MOH, PHCDB, FP Unit and M&E Officers) to assure the quality of adolescent health data, foster strengthening of state government system including HMIS and service delivery, identify partners (CSOs, State agencies) adolescent SRH programming, monitoring and data capacity gaps and coordinates technical assistance to bridge these gaps.
- S/He will provide support to the research division to conduct research (qualitative and quantitative) surveys in the region, manage data collection of all adolescent girls’ activities from all communities in the region using national approved tools.
- S/He will coordinate the implementation of evidence-informed comprehensive behaviour change communication programmes to address barriers as well as coordinate the mobilization process of adolescent girls to facilities for skills class and counseling and provide oversight monitoring of CSOs engaged on the project activities in the states.
- Must possess a First Degree in Social/Health Sciences with at least three (3) years post NYSC experience.
- A Masters degree in a health related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with adolescents and youths will be an advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: RC@sfhnigeria.org
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.