Regional Associate at Softcom Limited
Softcom Limited is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 10 years, we have supported organisations in their quest for impact and growth using Technology. Softcom is a “thinking company” with an innovative team of highly skilled and professional project managers, business analysts, designers, developers and engineers set up to ensure customer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Softcom creates some of Africa’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of a Regional Associate to provide operational support functions for Softcom branch office in Abuja:
- The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for all employees and clients, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- You will also provide market development related functions which will require you to schedule meeting and interface with prospective clients.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and a great team to work with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative Function
- Managing office supplies stock and place orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintaining and update company databases
- Organizing a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answering queries by employees and clients
- Maintaining a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Liaising with vendors for repairs and maintenance
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Managing all junior administrative staff
- Performing all other functions as may be required of you to enable Softcom achieve its strategic objectives.
- Market Development Functions
- Research and information gathering
- Technology, tools and stack support
- Team task support
- Duties as assigned by superior
- B.Sc/ HND in Business Administration, Accounting or related field preferred
- Two (2) years previous experience in an office administration or marketing role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Softcom career website on docs.google.com to apply