Red Eye Security Limited New Position Available
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Security Receptionist
- The day-to-day activities of a security receptionist may vary based on the company; however, typical responsibilities include signing visitors in and out, enforcing access control procedures, assisting with mail deliveries, preparing meetings and arranging preparations for visitors leaving the building, such as calling taxis.
- These workers require observation skills to quickly recognize intruders and be aware of illegal activity and must have the physical strength to apprehend offenders and handle emergency situations.
- Since these workers may spend hours observing surveillance monitors or assessing visitors, they must be patient and have strong decision-making skills.
- In addition to creating reports, faxing office documents and operating multi-line phone systems, security receptionists patrol the interiors and exteriors of premises looking for signs of intrusion and security access points, answer alarms and investigate disturbances, contact police in case of an emergency, monitor control systems in buildings, perform closed-circuit TV surveillance and monitor inventories.
- Security receptionists need an understanding of office technologies and office computer software, such as Microsoft Word. They must understand and be able to utilize Internet applications, such as email.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2017.