Recruitment Specialist Business Development Consultants at Bellforte Consulting
Bellforte Consulting, is a consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte’s consulting value chain includes functional practices in strategy, financial management, marketing, human capital development, customer service and corporate services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist (Business Development Consultant)
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities. Advertises job openings, interviews applicants, selects the most suitable match, and screens applicant by checking background and references.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the internet and in a company’s applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career websites and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Facilitate meeting between client and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Keep track of all applications and file away applicant’s documents.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com