Recruitment For Training Captains at Bristow Group
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Captain (S76C++, S76D & B412)
Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers, Eket-Akwa Ibom, Lagos
- The AFR Training Department is seeking Training Captains.
- Duty Description: Ensure that training is conducted with the highest level of quality, professionalism, and safety while in compliance of all regulatory, company, and customer training requirements.
Scope of Duties
- Complete all administrative tasks as required; licensing, training tracking, record keeping, etc.
- Conduct ground instruction
- Prepare material, classes, etc. for all of the above listed training events
- Other duties as directed by AFR Training Manager & appropriate STC
- Conduct OPCs
- Conduct Operation Conversion Training
- Conduct Initial Non-Revenue Line Training
- Conduct Initial Line Checks
- Conduct Annual Line Checks
- Previous Training Captain experience, preferably on one of the listed types
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of strong administrative skills, good communication skills and a willingness to learn and become a member of the AFR Training Team.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply