Recruitment For Graduate Intern at WFO Roedl and Partner
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on business growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in Hotel/Bar management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of OND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graduate Intern” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 9th July, 2018.
- Due to client needs, the successful candidate MUST be available for flexible working hours.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.