Recruitment For Graduate Customer Service Representative at Spectra Industries Limited
Spectra Industries Limited was formally incorporated in 1991 as a Private Limited Liability Company with the name Spectra Nigeria Limited. It subsequently commenced food processing in 1992 at 3, Oludayo Street, Iju Ishaga, Agege, Lagos. It enrolled in the Technology Business Incubation Scheme under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 1994 that has the objective of assisting technological related activities with the intent to promote Nigeria’s indigenous products. It completed a five-year incubation program of the scheme in 1998 and emerged as the best “Tenant Business of the Year.”
Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently looking for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
- Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Great Multi-tasking skills
- Competency in Computer skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
- Great attention to detail
Salary is between N100,000 – N130,000 excluding incentives and allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th September, 2018.