Recruitment At DKT International, September, 2017
We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Maiduguri, Borno, Jalingo, Taraba, Minna, Niger, Benin City, Edo, Abeokuta, Ogun, Abuja
The Reports to: The Regional Manager and Medical Detailing Manager
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title and the location that you are applying for as the subject mail, e.g: “Medical Sales Representative – Maiduguri”.