Recovery Assistant at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest quality to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Assistant
- Calling all delinquent customers every blessed day on their phone.
- Calling all guarantors of all delinquent customers every blessed day.
- Calling all next of kin of all delinquent customers every blessed day.
- Calling all spouses of all delinquent customers every blessed day.
- Keeping records of all conversations and marking progress report.
- Furnishing the Head of Recovery with information that can assist in full recovery.
- Reporting complaints received from delinquent customers to the Head of Recovery on a daily basis.
- Other duties relating to Recovery or duties assigned by the MD.
- Living within Lagos Island
- OND with Good command of English.
- Very Aggressive character trait.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria.