Receptionist/Administrative Officer at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable Marine Services company is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Receptionist/Administrative Officer who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the reception as well as provide effective administrative support to all staff within the organization.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Manage office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Maintain and update the company databases.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, typing, photocopying, e.t.c
A suitable candidate must:
- Be Degree qualified
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printer)
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Be presentable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job ID as subject.
Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.