Recent Vacancies at Mart Spectrum
Mart Spectrum Nigeria Limited, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Bar Attendant
- The main role of bar staff is to serve drinks in locations such as pubs, clubs and bars, as well as in hotels and gig venues. On top of this, however, they have to keep their respective venue clean and tidy for their customers, make sure that all stock levels are maintained to a good standard, and keeping the flow of glasses being washed at a level so that customers can always be served when they need to.
- There’s also the small matter of working the tills, and the role can be expanded to near that of a waiter, especially with a rising number of gastro pubs that serve food alongside any drinks that one might want. Talking to customers is key, so a friendly personality and warm presence is a must for any good bar person.
- Must be ready to work smartly and be proficient in data taking and credit checks, must be eloquent.
- OND Holder preferably.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Hotel managers typically take on a wide range of responsibilities, covering everything from human resources, sales, business development and customer service to accounting, financial administration, food and beverage preparation, housekeeping and general maintenance.
- Understandably, hotel managers have a certain amount of seniority and thus focus their efforts on high-level strategic decision-making, staff training and the management of junior personnel.
- Furthermore, hotel managers are ultimately responsible for making sure that all hotel operations comply with hygiene, health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in hotel management is required with certification on hotel management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.
Note: Only residents within ipaja lagos should apply within.