Recent Job Vacancies at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
- We are currently recruiting Data Entry Officers who will be responsible for preparing raw data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics or related fields
- Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Sound knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Lagos (Lagos Island/Ajah)
- We are in need of experienced drivers.
N50,000 – N60,000.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Agent/Executive
Locations: Lagos (Ajah/Ikeja)
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing knowledgeable training and skill given by the company to serve as a beacons in corporations.
- Identifying Prospects and business, who are most likely in need of her products and services.
- To study demographics of customers, their age, status, gender and average incomes.
- To determine the most effective media source for reaching primary customers.
- To be creative, teachable and have interpersonal skill.
- Good in communications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
N40,000 – N50,000 (with other benefits).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th March, 2018.