Recent Job Vacancies In A Reputable Travel Agency
Job Title: Social Media Officer
- The Social Media Officer will be responsible for the development and execution of the company’s marketing program that includes new innovative ideas, marketing partnerships, promotional activities, advertising recommendations on the social media and public relations coordination.
- He/she will find creative ways to increase clients spend, find new sources of business, and maintain the responsibility to oversee the company’s brand, including the market position against competitors.
- Be responsible for the effective management of the social media platforms and for Identifying and building business to business relationships with key organizations through social media.
- At least 2 years social media work experience, experience in a Travel agency will be an advantage
- Excellent graphic designer
- Excellent communications and business writing skills
- Good attention to detail, creative flair and an artistic eye
- Confident at building new relationships and maintaining existing ones.
Pay is 80,000 monthly.
Location: LagosJob Description
- The Supervising Tour and Ticketing officer is responsible for the overall coordination and supervision of the Tour and Ticketing unit in relation to advising clients and keeping them informed on essential travel and tour arrangement such as travel times, reservations, transportation connections, policies, medical and visa requirements.
- This Officer will also develop and motivate Tour and Ticketing officers to attain proper standards of performance, answer clients’ complaints, resolve problem, and inspect all forms for accuracy
- At least 3 years work experience in a Travel agency in a similar capacity
- Ability to manage the team, stay organized, handle various projects at one time by leading others and delegating
- Ability to provide incentives for team members to go above and beyond the expectations of their job roles
- Ability to communicates assertively to the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in English and other languages as required
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused during communication with clients
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions on all enquiries
- Knowledge of travel, reservations and flight arrangements that meet clients’ needs
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
Pay is N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject of the mail as “Job Title” to: email@example.com