Recent Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Drilling Engineering
Req ID: 1321
- Coordinate with rig site personnel in performing rig moving activities.
- Plans, direct and provides general supervision to assigned personnel in drilling operations.
- Manage drilling operations efficiently to minimize rig down time and optimize rig operating expenditures.
- Optimize assets, equipment and supervising the execution of the activities.
- Verify drilling equipment, spare parts and consumables item on the rig and kept at an appropriate level.
- Review daily reports and give guidance on drilling problems (wells and down hole challenges).
- Developing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Responsible for safety implementation during drilling activities.
- Provide input on well design and drilling program in overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent experience.
- More than 10 years’ experience in oil & gas and drilling operations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, open and transparent communicator across diverse multidiscipline teams
- BSc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Job Title: Head, Drilling Operations
Req ID: Req-1322
- Assumes initial control of any emergency onsite and follows the procedures outlined in the Emergency Response Plan;
- Ensures that the rig contractor and service company personnel perform safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations;
- Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and ensures conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
- Requests mobilization of materials, equipment, and services in a timely manner and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment when it is no longer required;
- Ensures that the Drilling Superintendent is fully briefed on all drilling operational matters;
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted in accordance with the reporting procedures;
- Education – High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s in a related Engineering field is a preferred
- 5+ years of inspection experience;
- 2+ years of fracking experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in offshore and onshore drilling operations;
- Supervising experience in the oil/gas field.
B.Sc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC.
Job Title: Drilling Project Manager
Req ID: 1320
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manages the activities and priorities of all project personnel assigned to the project including engineers, project controls, contract administrators, inspectors, quality assurance, finance and other personnel.
- Establish project scope and execute change orders
- Plan, monitor and manage multiple projects and associated scope.
- Familiar with all project phases from FEED to Closeout.
- Self starter with little or no supervision
- Provide meaningful reports to status projects
- Experience with setting up and executing projects in isolated conditions
- Maintain project schedule and budget.
- Conflict resolution management skills
- Implement and manage risk mitigation plans.
- Understand technical drawings and documentations
- Familiar with oil industry standards and regulations.
Education and Experience
- Minimum degreed, but preference for Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the petrochemical industry
- Marine and International experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of all disciplines in the design engineering fields that pertain to the construction and operation of drilling rigs.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, including cost estimating and scheduling.
- Project Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations,
Job Title: Drilling Cost Performance Engineer
Req ID: 1319
- Maintain and continuously improve company standards
- Review well design proposals and offset data including identification of technical and commercial risk, particularly for incentive based and ‘turnkey’ operations
- Review and critique drilling and work over programs to ensure plans are clear, realistic and robust. Provide feedback to all drilling programs in a formal manner. Ensure that equipment specified in the drilling program is suitable for the application.
- Utilise well planning software to determine rig requirements and assess feasibility of drilling proposed wells.
- Visit the well-site and company offices as required for key meetings and briefings and to provide on-going support and guidance.
- Provide technical support for CLIENT marketing and commercial activities, including preparation of contract tender documents.
- Provide support as necessary during CDS planning activities.
- Implement/Promote effective use of CLIENT performance improvement business tools.
- Facilitate the Major Operational Failure (MOF) process to ensure that the procedure is followed and all MOFs are robustly investigated
- University degree of Drilling/Petroleum Engineering, or in another Engineering discipline paired with substantial experience in the Drilling industry
- 5 years’ experience in Drilling related Service Industry, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations
- Strong independent personality, who is questioning the status quo, is able think out of the box
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be an additional asset
- Cost performance engineer, HSE, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply