Recent Job Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
Finchglow Travels, is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring deductions are made TAX, PENSION
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- To contribute to organization objectives by attending and contributing to staff meetings
- Assist in managing communications for effective dissemination of information to employees
- In consultation with HR Manger, to receive and respond to inbound employee relations enquiries.
- To maintain an up to date record of employee relations issues i.e filing
- In consultation with HR Manger, to provide guidance, consultation and assistance to Line Managers and Staff on matters relating to employee disciplinary actions.
- To assist Line Managers in ensuring that their team performance management system operates to corporate standards and guidelines.
- Assisting HR Manager in coordinating annual moderations of performance reviews.
- Participate in both internal and external training efforts
- 2- 3 years generalist experience
- Consulting experience will be of advantage
- Effective communicative skills
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of second class lower from a prestigious university
- Not more than 25 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.