Recent Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Representative
- The ideal candidate must have practical hands-on knowledge and experience in sales
- The candidate must possess a good B.Sc or HND in Human Nutrition or Dietetics from recognized institution with a minimum of 1 year experience in sales.
- He or she must fluent in spoken English and must be out going.
Job Title: Accountant
- Management of all accounting operations.
- Preparation, publication and circulation of timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordination and directing of the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting of variances
- Supporting of month-end and year-end close process.
- Development and documentation of business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensuring og quality control over transactions and financial reporting.
- Management and compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Coordination of the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Carrying out of researches into technical accounting issues for the purposes of compliance with subsisting laws and/or regulations.
- Ensuring prompt renewals of the company’s insurance policies.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly staff payroll and ensuring payment of salaries as and when due.
- Such other additional responsibilities that the company may consider expedient from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years of previous experience
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Ensuring the support staff (drivers, cleaners etc) perform tasks
- Ensuring company/office equipment are in good working order at all times.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree. Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Salary attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2018.