Recent Job Openings at Trifed Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil & Gas Construction Manager
- To manage delivery of the site elements of projects so that they are delivered safely and meet time / cost / quality requirements
- Manage delivery of the C&C site elements of the project, to support delivery of the overall project to scope, time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the effective implementation of the site HSE plan, to deliver excellent HSE performance
- Manage and coordinate vendor activities at site so that their input fits effectively into the overall project timeline
- Manage installation subcontractors, and utilize direct hire labor and supervision as appropriate, to support project delivery
- Provide regular and ad hoc management reporting on site activities, so that senior management have the necessary visibility of progress and issues
- Liaise with the Project Manager, partners and others as necessary so that C&C activities are integrated effectively into overall project activities
- Ensure that the site organization has the capability, in terms of skill set, resource levels and procedures, to deliver the agreed needs of the project.
- Consistently promote the company values, through personal example and roll out through the team, so that each member of the site organization understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
- Lead a performance culture which develops individuals’ capability through an active performance management process, so that not only delivery for the company is enhanced but also the skills, capability and personal satisfaction of an individual is maximized
- Degree/HND level qualified
- NEBOSH / IOSH certificate
- Significant site and construction experience, typically equivalent to at least 3 years, Nigeria and overseas based
- Experience of or training in commercial and contract management
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Routinely works irregular hours; deals with urgent issues at any time and on any day of the week.
- Mobility and flexibility to work anywhere in home country essential
- Potential for worldwide assignments
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
- Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial
- Level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- B.Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerized HR systems
- Must have completed NYSC or with discharged letter.
- At least 2 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.