Real Estate and Renting Director in a Topnotch Properties Development and Real Estate Company
We are a leading Properties Development and Real Estate company with a wide spread across Nigeria and some West African Countries. We have several properties of various types for renting/leasing and we are developing some properties in Lagos, Abuja and other major markets.
We require the services of dynamic and experienced real estate professionals for our leasing/renting and marketing departments in the capacity below:
Job Title: Real Estate and Renting Director
- Develop and implement effective marketing and renting strategies of properties.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants explaining advantage of location and services; showing units.
- Leading team members to achieve targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel of targeted client companies.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Managing the renting and marketing staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Architecture, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. MBA will be added advantage
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities ,
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc )
- Excellent negotiating, organizational and communication skills
- Minimum of twenty (20) years experience in property development/real estate/facility management environment with at least 10 years at Management/Leadership level
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and contractors from different backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully manage diverse team of technical and facility officers vendors and contractors
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages await successful candidates! Any one earning less than N30.0 million per annum need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word format) with their full names, detailing contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Reference above as the subject of the mail.
- All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.