Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 are now open. Click on your preferred subject area below to apply:
- Arts and humanitiesQueen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
By 2025, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scheme will have created opportunities for up to 150 future leaders, by offering fully-funded scholarships at leading ACU member universities in low and middle income countries (LMICs) across the Commonwealth.
Scholars will join an active international alumni network of more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers, and will contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
What’s on offer?
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are fully funded, providing tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Awards are open to citizens of all Commonwealth countries, other than the host country
- Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information