QuantumX Energy New Job Vacancy
QuantumX is a solar energy solutions provider with a mission of offering quality installation of solar energy systems, excellent prices, professional design engineering and complete customer orientation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer Assistant
We are looking for a serving batch B Corp member to take responsibilities listed below:
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or relevant field is preferred
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Presently serving Corp member.
- In depth knowledge of SAP/QuickBooks/Xero Accounting Software,
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.
Note: Applicant’s proximity to Yaba would be highly considered. Also note that this position is for Corp members who are presently serving but willing to switch PPA.