Quantity Surveyor at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited – The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Optimal utilization of available manpower, machinery, materials within the project
- Frugal and ‘No Nonsense’ managerial skill
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience with renowned or well-known construction company
- Thoroughly disciplined in the area of purchase and cost analysis
- Have experience in PMMS( Purchase and Material Management System)
- Skilled in Tendering, Client billing and Sub-contractors billing:
- Excellent project management capability, superior problem-solving
- Operation and execution management skills
- Estimation & Costing of Civil Work
- Controlling projects with respect to cost and quality compliance (cost effectiveness).
- Resource monitoring and control
- Re-conciliation for bulk materials.
- Preparation of bill of quantities
- Preparation of Budget for the project
- Preparation of monthly cost report and tracking
- Tracking and monitoring of Project Schedule.
- Preparation of Cost plan and productivity control for self-performance activities
- Site inspection reports as per approved construction drawings and site verification work executed by the contractor.
- Inventory Control & Co – to provide the Material at site within the required time span to achieve the goal.
- Reconciliation of Cement, Steel & Raw Materials using for Construction purposes.
- Monitoring Sub-Contractors bills on actual quantities of work done and ensuring timely payment.
- Conducting cost benefit analysis of the projects
- Developing project baselines; monitoring and controlling projects with respect to cost and quality compliance
- Supervising the preparation of monthly progress reports entailing progress and details for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning activities
- Teamwork & leadership ability
- We require a minimum of (B.Sc.) in Quantity Surveying or a Construction-related discipline. A Masters Degree will be an advantage.
- At least 8 Years’ Experience
- Strong computer skills excel Microsoft.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online