Quantity Surveyor at Moloney and Company Limited
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- A dynamic and agile organization with challenging but collaborative work environment with footprints across Africa and Europe is looking to fill vacant positions for its Africa operations.
- The candidate should be between 24 to 27 years, articulate, analytical, exceptional in team leadership, smart and highly industrious.
- The candidate must have good insight on Africa’s manufacturing and construction landscape.
- The successful candidate will have great communications and strong quantitative background with a proven track record in prudent cost management.
- The successful candidate has the responsibility of managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial calculations to the final figures.
- He will ensure at all times the drive down of project costs while still achieving the required standards and quality. He will also ensure that each project is completed within the projected budget.
- He must have hands-on clinical knowledge with extensive insight on cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire lifecycle of the project from inception to post-completion.
- The Ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- A good first degree in Quantity Survey
- Must have relevant certifications
- Must have a curious and analytical mind
- Must be proficient in the use of UQTO, QSPlus, WinQS amongst others
- Eye for detail
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title on the subject line of the email.