Quality Control Officers at Coscharis Group Limited
Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Responsible for quality testing activities to assure products are within company and statutory specifications.
- Activities include prioritizing and assigning daily duties, troubleshooting quality issues, procuring needed materials, controlling spare parts inventory for equipment, and managing hands-on training for new and existing lab personnel.
- Quality of products coming into and leaving the facility: Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
- Responsible for efficient coordination of daily lab activities by training and assigning daily work to available quality personnel
- Participates in daily meetings and assembles/disseminates communication to the appropriate departments as needed
- Daily monitor and follow up for product quality for each shift
- Utilizes unique set of skills
- Updates and maintains testing equipment
Possible degrees and/or training:
- B.Sc or HND in any of the following fields with 5 years minimum experience in similar jobs:
- Milling Science
- Food Science
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online