Quality Control Manager at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Somotex Nigeria Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of cooling systems – air conditioners and refrigerators partnering with Midea of China, and Chest Freezers in relationship with Tamashi.
Quality Control Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute quality process and control on PET performs and closures/cap HDPE.
- Analyse raw, in process and finished materials.
- Analyse packaging materials.
- Identify processes needed for QMS and their application throughout the agency.
- Document statement of quality policy and quality objectives.
- Establish quality manual.
- Review applied QMS at planned intervals including HACCP to ensure continuing suitability.
- Responsible for all aspect of quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 6 years quality assurance experience.
- Excellent communication, oral and written skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Quality Management System Auditor, ISO 9001-2015 leader auditor.
- Relevant Quality Assurance Certification.
100,000 – 180,000
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quality Control Manager ” as the mail subject.