Quality Control Manager Job in a Packaging Manufacturing Company
Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading flexible and rigid packaging manufacturer, producing a range of flexible packaging, PET bottle and preforms to various leading FMCG companies present in Nigeria, such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Promasidor and NBC.
They are in need of well experienced maintenance in charge manager in the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager – Rigid Plastic (PET&HDPE)
- Execution on Quality Process &
- Control on PET Performs and Closures/Cap HDPE.
- Effective analysis of raw, in process and finished materials.
- Determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective.
- Ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
- Document statement of quality policy and quality objectives.
- Online quality defect analysis, correction & corrective actions.
- Analysis of packaging material
- Identify the processes needed for the QMS and their application throughout the Agency.
- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes.
- Establishing the quality manual.
- Bachelor degree (BSC/MSC Chemistry) or related field
- Excellent communication, Oral, and written skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and people Management Skills.
- Min 6 years quality Assurance experience.
- Quality Management System Auditor
- ISO 9001-2015 Leader Auditor.
- Six Sigma
- Relevant-Quality Assurance Certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th November, 2017.