Quality Assurance/Control Officer in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Control Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- The job holder will be involved in a variety of Quality control and assurance task.
- You may carry out measuring, recording and analysing of products as part of a team.
- Your job is to provide all the required support to enable the quality assurance team function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures minding the Health Safety Environmental guidelines.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- Monitor overall production performance with regard to quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements to line manager.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices.
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs.
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Science Laboratory Technology and related courses.
- Age bracket should be between 25 – 30 years
- A minimum of one year related experience as a Quality Assurance/Control Officer.
- Proposed salary is between N30,000 – N35,000 based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com’ using “QC&A” as subject of mail.
Note: Only experienced OND candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 18th December, 2017.