Quality Assurance Specialist at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
- Have a great understanding of the various QA practices including but not limited to (defining testing documents, matrix, and plans).
- Responsible for working closely with Developers to help fully understand the project in hand.
- Will have an understanding of testing the requirements vs. testing coding.
- Works closely with other team leaders, developers in order to effectively test projects/applications.
- Develop strong documentation that proves the quality of an issue(s) under review.
- This documentation includes but isn’t limited to testing plans and/or testing matrix.
- Build a deep understanding of the products that will require scrutiny for quality assurance.
- Work closely with the Development team in order to accurately define if requirements are feasible based upon current product structure.
- Essentially helping the Developers test their own requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field.
- 1 + years of progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience, documentation writing experience a plus.
- Project Development – Collaborative development with the other disciplines within information systems (development, business analysts, etc).
- Organization and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities.
- Passion for defining details and constantly looking for flaws within our system/projects in hopes to define a better product.
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form for others to understand.
- Thorough understanding of the software lifecycle and relevant software methodologies used in software development.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Quality Assurance Specialist”