QA/QC Services Contractor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Services Contractor
Req I D: Req-1130
Location: Port Harcourt
The Contractor shall provide the following services:
- Working in conjunction with existing Well Engineering and Logistics Staff in Onne to ensure smooth running of rig operations.
- Ensure Company and Service Company equipment is fit for purpose and safe for use and transportation to the docks and onward shipping to the rig.
- Ensure equipment required for operations is made ready for dispatch at the required date and time.
- Facilitate co-ordination of operations in the Port Harcourt Area to support offshore rig operations.
- Monitor contractors performing preservation/maintenance and rig returns inspection of tubulars and completion equipment at Onne
- As requested, audit Company stock at its contractors’ sites to confirm condition and quantities.
- Working with Company appointed QAQC inspector to carry out audits and inspections Offshore and at Company and Vendor locations.
- Report non-conformances and safety related observations to Wells Operations Team in Lagos
Ensure Company materials are being stored correctly and maintained in good condition:
- Racking type and materials are appropriate to material being stored.
- Protection of threads and connectors.
- Environmental protection – UV and Rain etc.
- Lubrication / Storage compounds / Protectors etc are used where appropriate.
Provide witness for materials being received to Company stock for Goods Receipt posting:
- Checking Certificates of Conformance, Material Certification, Testing Certification and Customs Duty payment documents.
- Inspect accompanied documentation to ensure all required equipment certification is in place and of suitable validity duration to meet operating requirements.
Upon return of equipment from Drilling Unit:
- Ensure quarantine of any equipment identified for investigation.
- Participate in vendor equipment teardown/investigations driven by significant NPT incidents.
- Ensure any damage caused in transportation or items missing are investigated and reported.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience relevant to this scope
- Computer literacy
- Must have track record of inspection of machine shops jobs, rental tool, service company equipment and drilling rig parts / activities.
- Good working knowledge of relevant API and ISO Standards
- Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online