Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment – Apply Now!
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs.
- Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have 4-5 years of sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Upon meeting the requirements, applicant should be ready to resume by November
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- Applicants should reside within Ikeja, Ojudu, Berger, Agege
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: email@example.com subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.