Protokos Publishers Job For A Book Page Designer
Protokos Publisher’s aims at publishing and marketing books that will enlighten, encourage, inspire and motivate our readers. Books that will provide sound knowledge and experience in the subject matter being discussed in each book.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Page Designer
- We are an organization into writing and publishing Books and in search of a Book Page Designer. Format of the Manuscripts: Word document, Format needed for Publishing: JPEG
- Good understanding of the various softwares used by Printers
- Ability to design book layout to global international best practice.
- Ability to create from the approved manuscript into e-book/ e-pub 3. 0 not enhanced e-pub 3 files
- Evidence of past work experience around medical; friction books especially within the last three(3) years
- Ability to keep to deadlines
- Good communication and pleasant working relationship
- Ability to do some paintwork
- Design layout in line with Publisher’s requirements as PDF file
- Candidates must have strong access to internet as most of the deliverables will be submitted online and be ready to work on Project Basis.
Package is very attractive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2017.