Protection by DEFTA New Job Vacancy
Protection by DEFTA is Nigeria’s first on-demand digital device protection service providing an alternative to smartphones, tablets and laptops insurance. We collects details of the things important to a user and protects them, enabling people to protect devices how they want, when they want, for the duration they want, entirely from their smartphone without the cost associated with device repair.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital/Social Media Strategist
Job type: Full-time
- Social media is the platform for telling the world how our products are driving human progress. Our Social Media team develops, implements and coordinates internal and external social media strategies that promote Dell’s innovations to investors, potential customers, employees and the public. As well as creating campaigns, it analyzes responses to social media activities to improve our stories and messages, thereby driving traffic and growing revenue.
- Tighten overall digital presence for our partners by working with our web team to develop a more cohesive approach across web and social touchpoints
- Provide regular updates to internal clients reporting on social performance, outcomes delivered and opportunities to further optimize
- Develop case studies and other documentation on a regular basis to enable team members around the globe with real world success stories that are actionable for their part of the business
- Manage the relationship with Sprinklr, our social media publishing tool, and partner with our internal Insights team to continue to evolve and improve the company’s usage and effectiveness
- Stay on top of industry trends, best practices and emerging capabilities in an effort to strengthen Dell’s approach and further drive innovation
- Develop social media strategies for business partners that support industry events, product launches and marketing campaigns. We are a data-driven company, so our strategies are based on insights that are actionable for teams to execute.
- Operate as an internal agency driving forward a consistent approach with internal partners from intake request through delivery and measurement
- Analyze the usage and performance of Dell social accounts in order to identify successful trends or to highlight accounts in need of improvement
- Partner with Brand and Creative and other content creation teams to enable social account managers with content such as social backgrounds, avatars, infographics, gifs and videos
- Understand our internal clients’ respective business requirements and design strategies that will effectively scale and deliver results
- 1+ years’ experience in digital or social media, on the client-side or for an agency, with a focus on content development, editorial management or communications strategy
- Solid understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and knowledge of Sprinklr or another publishing tool is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a focus in Marketing, Communications or applicable field
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you can create a buzz about what we’re doing, this is your opportunity to develop with Protection by DFETA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply