Project Technician 1 at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Technician 1
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
- Support functions by administering, supporting, upgrading, and stewarding various tools such as: SharePoint, eLibrary, Client Project Management System, Organization Charts, various reports and shared filing structures. Assist Functional Supervisors and the group with various technical support tasks, as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for SharePoint upgrades, support, and maintenance
- Monitor eLibrary access and metadata to facilitate easy storage and retrieval of deliverables
- Administer and maintain system, track, provide access and support for users
- Serve as point of contact for Planning and Budgeting (Planning & Budgeting (P&B) ) activities interfacing with Leadership Team, Controllers, etc.
- Coordinate efforts for collecting, compiling, analyzing, and facilitating the P&B process
- Prepare and facilitate quarterly review of General Interest budget and work activities
- Provide support for additional analysis requests as needed
- Coordinate payroll exception processing in SHARP
- Assist with job number administration; distribute monthly status with recommendation for actions
- Maintain Organization Charts
- Coordinate, collect, consolidate and distribute various weekly and monthly reports
- Responsible for invoice processing: tracking and verifying invoices for approval
- Serve as an ergonomic contact to assist with resolving ergonomic issues
- Other tasks as directed by the Functional Supervisors or Managers
- 3 – 5 years’ prior oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Analytical and computing skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online