Project Supervisor Solar at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Pragmatic Technologies Limited – We are a leader in the sales of inverters, household and industrial appliances. Are you Creative? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you have a sound knowledge of solar energy systems? Then you are the right candidate for our Solar position. In this role you will be required to manage/ execute residential, commercial and industrial solar energy projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor (Solar)
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or solar thermal systems, including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Review and inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Electronics, Power, Physics, Solar, Renewable Energy Engineering or related course.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Solar Installation and design
- Experience in installation and design of premium inverters/controllers such as SMA, Xantrex, Studer, Magnum, Victron is a plus.
- Experience in installation and design with Batteries: Flat Plate Flooded–Trojan, Rolls, US Energy; Tubular Flooded (OPzS), Tubular Gel (OpzV) is a plus.
- Deep experience on Electrical House Wiring, Load Balancing, Earthing and Lighting Arestor Installation.
- Proficient with MS Excel spreadsheets and data management
- An excitement for project development – a desire to create something new from plans
- CCTV, Access Control Installation experience will be added advantage.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job title indicated as subject to: email@example.com